We love our students! This moment in life can be both amazing and hard, and our community of students have shown love for each other and for spreading the love of Jesus to our community and beyond.
Our Middle School Ministry exists to help middle schoolers experience three things: wonder for who God is, discovery of who He created them to be, and passion for loving others. Everything we offer is designed to help middle schoolers begin to take ownership of their faith through these three basic truths:
- I will love God because He will never stop loving me.
- I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I know myself.
- I will live out God’s story so others can know who Jesus is.
- Fuel-Wednesdays from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Sunday Morning Group-9:20-10:20 a.m.
The High School Ministry provides a place for students to begin a relationship with Jesus, through which they will discover everything God made them to be. Our goal is to help students have a lasting understanding of these three things: :
- I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with my creator.
- I belong to Jesus Christ and define who I am by what He says.
- I exist every day to demonstrate God's love to a broken world.